Boiler Installation and Servicing: Worcester Ideal Baxi Vaillant
At Heat Me Plumbers, we employ professional, polite, punctual gas safe registered engineers who have many years of experience installing gas boilers. We work with the leading manufacturers like Vaillant, Worcester, Ideal and Baxi to ensure our client have efficient high quality product that serves many years ahead.
When fitting a boiler, it is mandatory to use a Gas Safe Registered engineer. This way you and those around you will be safe and the appliance will work to its full potential as it will be installed by a trained engineer to the highest standard.
At Heat Me Plumbers, we are here to help you with any new plumbing and heating projects you have planned. From a new kitchen tap to complete central heating installations.
A new boiler installation isn’t a small investment and at Heat Me Plumbers we understand what it takes to make the right choice.
We will listen to you and understand what you want to achieve by installing a new boiler or upgrading your central heating system completely. We can recommend the best boiler to go for that will suit your budget and requirements.
Whether you want:
- Clarity and transparency – we believe being honest goes a long way and builds strong customer relationships. What we quote is what you pay, not a penny more.
- Friendly service – no grumpy plumbers here.
- Customer satisfaction – our aim is to finish the job, where everyone is happy before, during and in the end.
- Tidiness – we value customers’ property and will always leave the job clean and tidy.
- Quality workmanship – we don’t take shortcuts and all the jobs are carried out buy the highest standards and best practices possible.
We take into account:
- The size of the property – number of bathrooms and bedrooms
- Your budget
- The type of boiler and system most suitable for your needs
- The brand and warranty provided by the manufacturer
The installation itself will take no more than 2 days. We will explain everything that needs to be done over these 2 days from start to finish. We will do our best not to disrupt you and your family while the work is being carried out. We will bring everything we need.
We feel it is important to offer all of our customers’ aftercare once we have installed a new boiler. This is just to ensure you that if a problem was to arise, then we would be on hand to help fix anything that may go wrong. We can also help you if you are not sure on how to use your new boiler even after we have showed you. Just give us a call and we will be on our way.
We always provide our customers with the best solutions, so why not give us a call and speak directly to one of our gas engineers who will be able to answer all your questions in regards to your project.